Selling a Manufacturing Business with Exit Equity
Manufacturing M&A Advisory and Transaction Expertise:
Based in the Pacific Northwest, with past engagements spanning the planet, our team of manufacturing business brokers has worked with companies big and small, from Boeing suppliers to niche building product manufacturers.
Our team approach to valuation assessment, go-to-market strategy, and deal execution provides the specialized resources needed to find a buyer and sell a client’s business on ideal terms. The objective in our 3 phase process is to create negotiating leverage so that we can hit our client’s exit goals, whether that is ensuring a lasting legacy, a tax advantage payment structure, or improving the odds for an all cash transaction.
We do this by building the biggest marketplace possible through our existing buyer pool and applying a “big data” approach to finding strategic buyers, synergist buyers in an adjacent industry, or high net worth individuals that would find the client’s business an attractive opportunity. To do this we use a combination of old-school elbow grease (i.e. cold calls, snail mail, etc.) and a “work smarter not harder” approach utilizing robust 3rd party data sets, modern web scraping tools, and communication automation to find, contact, and build relationships with prospective buyers.
Manufacturing Business Broker
Exit Equity’s past client experience includes a wide and diverse set of manufacturing businesses:
- Paper & packaging
- Precision and calibrated tooling, manufacturing, and fabrication
- Test & measurement equipment (thermal, vacuum, vibration, etc.)
- Machine shop (CNC, waterjet, lathe, milling, 3D printing, etc.)
- Hydraulic components
- Spectral imaging
- Wood, lumber, pulp
- Cabinet, Door, and Millwork
- Agriculture input/tooling
- Agricultural producers, growers, packers
- Marine equipment, component, and services
- Food and Beverage
- Construction / Specialized Engineered equipment and components
- Renewable Energy – solar and wind services, retail components, and distribution
Our Past Manufacturing Clients Include
Don’t know where to begin on succession, exit, or estate planning?
Contact us today for a confidential consultation on manufacturing business brokerage & advisory