Why Use Exit Equity
Providing M&A Advisory Services for Small to Mid Size Companies
Exit Equity certifications
Our team consistently maintains and participates in ongoing certifications and education, to ensure we deliver quality service to our clients. Certifications include: International Business Brokers Association, Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors, and M&A Source; multi-state affiliations SEC/ RIA CRD 105203 and Real Estate 9978 & 97060027 and adhering to a pledge to maintain a code of standards in our fiduciary responsibility to our clients.
Our value add to you is in …
- Providing our clients the maximum value for their most valuable asset … their business
- Earning our fees at the same time as our clients get paid — at closing
- Understanding our client’s needs by knowing the client’s requirements – thus establishing a quality relationship and realistic value range
- The knowledge of the merger & acquisition process, including ability to facilitate with client’s advisors – thus ensuring a speedy and less emotional process
- Unique business valuation skills and strategies – hereby increasing our client’s value and reducing their risks
- The preparation for marketing process – triage and selection of potential buyers
- Getting our client’s the highest optimum value via our blind competitive bidding process – yields wider choices, maximized value, and best structure for you, and Creative negotiation skills in arriving at the best value, structure, and terms – creating a win-win transaction.